The Chamber Magazine occasionally publishes interviews with authors of dark fiction and poetry from around the world and of all genres. At this time, all interviews are written, i.e. a set of written questions is sent to the interviewee, who will respond in writing. The guidance for responses is as follows:
- There is no rush or deadline, but the sooner I can get it back, the sooner it will be published.
- If you don’t want to answer a question, answer it with DELETE and I will remove it from the interview.
- Say as much as you like or as little as you like.
- Send a photo less than one megabyte in size (preferably jpeg or jpg) along with the responses.
- I will let you know when the interview will be published. It may be a month or more.
If you would like to conduct an interview and send it in for possible publication, please query with your idea for an interview first to see if it fits in with The Chamber’s plans and taste. All submitted interviews must be of an author, poet, or playwright who writes dark material and has at least one full-length manuscript (whether a novel, poetry collection, full-length play, etc. ) published by a second party (i.e. it should not be self-published and it must not be a work of the reviewer).